Huntsman At Home is BACK for lockdown 3.0 and it’s bringing you more than ever!
We have been here before, and we will push through again!
Following the recent government guidelines we have unfortunately had to close our doors for the 3rd time this year.
Our priority as a community is to keep our community connected, and keep our members active both mentally and physically.
So we ask all members to check their emails every Sunday night where you’ll find an update from the team on exciting things we have planned for you all each week!
Equipment has been lent out to members and we have a full schedule ahead including:
- 3 zoom classes a day
- 2 programmes to follow for limited and full kit variations
- Movement tip Monday
- Chipper Tuesday
- Gainz Corner body building daily workouts brought to you by coach Matty
- Nutrition guidance from the one and only Lee from Monday Muscle
- FYS Saturday’s with coach Chris
- Saved YouTube tutorials/classes so you can catch up in your own time
The list goes on!
We can’t wait to see you all virtually and hopefully soon in person! But for now stay safe and keep going!